|Trap Hall of Fame AA Elite|
ACTA shooters who meet certain criteria in relation to their grading, handicap and Hall of Fame Point accumulation may apply to the National Office to be elevated into a special grading level that reflects their achievement of an Elite level of performance.
Shooters may apply once they attain any of the following levels:
AA grade and a handicap mark of 25 meters.
AA grade with a minimum of 50 HOF points.
Induction into their State or the National Trapshooting Hall of Fame.
Upon attaining AA Elite classification shooters shall be:
1) Issued with a Handicap Card sticker indicating their Elite Grading.
2) Added to a register of AA Elite Shooters maintained by the National Office and posted on the ACTA website.
3) Presented with a special lapel badge to indicate their achievement at the next Trapshooting Hall of Fame induction dinner.
4) Required to show their Handicap Card when nominating for events but the recording of scores shall be optional at the shooters discretion.
5) Required to shoot in AA grade and from 25 meters until an application to be removed from AA Elite status has been approved by the ACTA.